Practice Nurse Vacancy – up to 37.5 hours
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic experienced nurse to join our existing friendly team of 5 Nurses and 5 HCAs.
We are looking for the right individual with experience in Chronic Disease Management to work alongside our existing team in providing excellent nursing care to our patients.
We have 2 sites based in Hedon and Keyingham and we have a list size of 12000+ covering the semi-rural area of Hedon and the surrounding villages. You will be working with patients on a daily basis, using a professional yet caring approach.
Supported by the GPs, nursing team and other staff in the practice you will deliver care focusing upon supporting patients to be healthy, monitoring of long-term conditions, health prevention and screening activities. You will work collaboratively with the general practice team to meet the needs of the patients, supporting the delivery of policy and procedures.
Salary dependent on experience.
We will support to, provide you with opportunities to develop, support your specific interests and give you all the usual NHS pay benefits.
For an informal discussion please contact Sarah Powell on 01482 899111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 29 September at 12.00 noon
Practice Nurse job description
Practice Nurse- Application form
Practice Nurse Person Specification
Advanced Clinical Practitioner Vacancy
Hedon Group Practice is looking for an enthusiastic, flexible, knowledgeable and pro-active Advanced Nurse Practitioner or Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join our friendly team. You must be an autonomous Practitioner and a non-medical Prescriber.
Are you that person? If so why not contact us to find out more about us and our ethos.
- 12,000 patients GMS practice with EMIS Web clinical system
- 8 GP Partners
- Training practice currently with 2 Registrars
- Teaching practice for Hull York Medical School Years 2 and 5 and Physician Associates
- Our Practice Profile provides extensive details of the Practice and working arrangements
- We are a forward thinking harmonious team who try to balance the needs of primary care with other professional interests and personal wishes.
- ours andHours and salary are negotiable dependent on experience
- fULL fFull or part time positions considered
- ImmediatImmediate start available but flexible and prepared to wait for the right candidate
- WEAt least 5 weeks annual leave (pro-rata for part time) this could be more dependent on NHS service
For a copy of our Practice Profile or further information on how to apply please telephone Sarah Powell Business Manager on 01482 899111 or email email@example.com
Informal visits welcomed. We look forward to hearing from you.