Dispensary Team Leader
We are looking for an experienced and qualified Team Leader with a great attention to detail to work in our busy dispensary based in Hedon. 29 hours a week based over 3 and 1/2 days.
This role would suit someone who is currently a team leader or believes that is the next step in their career path. We require someone who can work independently as well as part of a team. We have a team of 11 dispensers (2 who are supervisors), an apprentice and a van driver.
Candidates should be qualified to NVQ Level 2 in Dispensing and be prepared to work towards a level 3 qualification if they have not already achieved this. We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced individual who will be expected to deliver a high quality service. Candidates should be articulate, capable of undertaking a demanding workload and must be able to demonstrate a significant level of initiative.
Customer service is paramount to this role and we expect the successful candidate to deliver excellent customer service and support the dispensary team by leading by example.
The successful candidate will be expected to cover for holiday and sickness and support the team during busy periods.
Salary negotiable - dependent on experience.
Dispensary Team Leader Job Description
Dispensary Team Leader Job Application
Advanced Clinical Practitioner Vacancy
Hedon Group Practice is looking for an enthusiastic, flexible, knowledgeable and pro-active Advanced Nurse Practitioner or Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join our friendly team. You must be an autonomous Practitioner and a non-medical Prescriber.
Are you that person? If so why not contact us to find out more about us and our ethos.
- 12,000 patients GMS practice with EMIS Web clinical system
- 8 GP Partners
- Training practice currently with 2 Registrars
- Teaching practice for Hull York Medical School Years 2 and 5 and Physician Associates
- Our Practice Profile provides extensive details of the Practice and working arrangements
- We are a forward thinking harmonious team who try to balance the needs of primary care with other professional interests and personal wishes.
- ours andHours and salary are negotiable dependent on experience
- fULL fFull or part time positions considered
- ImmediatImmediate start available but flexible and prepared to wait for the right candidate
- WEAt least 5 weeks annual leave (pro-rata for part time) this could be more dependent on NHS service
For a copy of our Practice Profile or further information on how to apply please telephone Sarah Powell Business Manager on 01482 899111 or email email@example.com
Informal visits welcomed. We look forward to hearing from you.