Hedon Group Practice is a busy GP practice with almost 12,000 patients. We have a vacancy for a Part-Time Dispensary Assistant to work with the dispensary team. This is a demanding and challenging position in a constantly changing health environment.
The role entails dealing with patient enquiries, face -to-face and by telephone. In line with our Standard Operating Procedures, you will be assembling repeat and acute prescriptions for our dispensing patients. Experience in dispensing up to NVQ level 2 or previous work in a health environment would be an advantage, although not essential as full training will be given.
Hours of work are 16 hours per week to include alternate Saturday mornings. You would also be expected to be flexible to cover annul leave and seasonal increased workload. Wages are negotiable dependent on experience.
Closing date: 5pm Thursday 7th June 2018
Interview date: Monday 11th June 2018
If you have any queries regarding the role, please speak to either Josie or Melissa – Dispensing Team Leaders or Joanne Middleton – Patient Services Supervisor after 10am on Tel No. 01482 899111
Job Description Job Specification Application Form
Advanced Clinical Practitioner Vacancy
Hedon Group Practice is looking for an enthusiastic, flexible, knowledgeable and pro-active Advanced Care Practitioner or Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join our friendly team. You must be an autonomous Practitioner and a non-medical Prescriber.
Are you that person? If so why not contact us to find out more about us and our ethos.
- 12,000 patients GMS practice with EMIS Web clinical system
- 8 GP Partners
- Training practice currently with 2 Registrars
- Teaching practice for Hull York Medical School Years 2 and 5 and Physician Associates
- Our Practice Profile provides extensive details of the Practice and working arrangements
- We are a forward thinking harmonious team who try to balance the needs of primary care with other professional interests and personal wishes.
- ours andHours and salary are negotiable dependent on experience
- fULL fFull or part time positions considered
- ImmediatImmediate start available but flexible and prepared to wait for the right candidate
- WEAt least 5 weeks annual leave (pro-rata for part time) this could be more dependent on NHS service
For a copy of our Practice Profile or further information on how to apply please telephone Sarah Powell Business Manager on 01482 899111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal visits welcomed. We look forward to hearing from you.