We have a vacancy for a receptionist, 20 hours per week (4 days) and 1 in 9 Saturdays plus relief cover. The position requires flexibility in the the hours worked, experience or working with the public, common sense, reliability and good interpersonal skills.
Salary dependent on experience.
Job description, personal specification and application form below.
If you have any queries regarding the role please contact Sue or Caroline our Senior Receptionist after 10.00am.
Receptionist Job Description
Receptionist Job Specification
Receptionist Application Form
Advanced Clinical Practitioner Vacancy
Hedon Group Practice is looking for an enthusiastic, flexible, knowledgeable and pro-active Advanced Care Practitioner or Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join our friendly team. You must be an autonomous Practitioner and a non-medical Prescriber.
Are you that person? If so why not contact us to find out more about us and our ethos.
- 12,000 patients GMS practice with EMIS Web clinical system
- 8 GP Partners
- Training practice currently with 2 Registrars
- Teaching practice for Hull York Medical School Years 2 and 5 and Physician Associates
- Our Practice Profile provides extensive details of the Practice and working arrangements
- We are a forward thinking harmonious team who try to balance the needs of primary care with other professional interests and personal wishes.
- ours andHours and salary are negotiable dependent on experience
- fULL fFull or part time positions considered
- ImmediatImmediate start available but flexible and prepared to wait for the right candidate
- WEAt least 5 weeks annual leave (pro-rata for part time) this could be more dependent on NHS service
For a copy of our Practice Profile or further information on how to apply please telephone Sarah Powell Business Manager on 01482 899111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal visits welcomed. We look forward to hearing from you.