Receptionist/Administration Assistant Job Vacancy
Hedon Group Practice have a vacancy for a Receptionist/Administration Assistant, 16 ½ per week (working over 3 days on a Wednesday, Thursday and Friday) and 1 in 10 Saturdays plus relief cover. The position requires flexibility in the hours worked, experience of working with the public, common-sense, reliability and good interpersonal skills. Starting salary is £7.83.
Closing date: 5pm Friday 27th April 2018
Interview date: Wednesday 9th May 2018
If you have any questions regarding the role please speak to either Caroline - Senior Receptionists or Joanne Middleton – Patient Services Supervisor after 10.00am on Tel No. 01482 899111.
Application Form Person Specification Job Description
Advanced Clinical Practitioner Vacancy
Hedon Group Practice is looking for an enthusiastic, flexible, knowledgeable and pro-active Advanced Care Practitioner or Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join our friendly team. You must be an autonomous Practitioner and a non-medical Prescriber.
Are you that person? If so why not contact us to find out more about us and our ethos.
- 12,000 patients GMS practice with EMIS Web clinical system
- 8 GP Partners
- Training practice currently with 2 Registrars
- Teaching practice for Hull York Medical School Years 2 and 5 and Physician Associates
- Our Practice Profile provides extensive details of the Practice and working arrangements
- We are a forward thinking harmonious team who try to balance the needs of primary care with other professional interests and personal wishes.
- ours andHours and salary are negotiable dependent on experience
- fULL fFull or part time positions considered
- ImmediatImmediate start available but flexible and prepared to wait for the right candidate
- WEAt least 5 weeks annual leave (pro-rata for part time) this could be more dependent on NHS service
For a copy of our Practice Profile or further information on how to apply please telephone Sarah Powell Business Manager on 01482 899111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal visits welcomed. We look forward to hearing from you.