An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part time Dispenser to join our existing friendly team.
We are interested in hearing from you if you are ideally an experienced NVQ 2/3 trained Dispenser looking for a part time role in our dispensary. You will be part of a very busy team, working with a team of 11 dispensers. This is a demanding and challenging position in a constantly changing health environment.
The role entails dealing with patient enquiries face-to-face and by telephone. In line with our Standard Operating Procedures, you will be preparing repeat prescriptions and dispensing medication to our dispensing patients. Experience in dispensing or previous work in a health environment would be an advantage although not essential.
Hours of work are to be discussed. Flexibility to cover annual leave and sickness is essential. Shifts will be between 8.00 a.m. and 8.00 p.m. and you will be on a rota to cover Saturdays mornings. Wage negotiable dependent on experience.
If you believe you have the qualities for this job please apply below. Queries regarding this role, please ask to speak to Gina-Marie Peckitt Practice Manager.
Closing date: 12.00noon 30 June 2017
Dispenser Job Description
Dispenser Application Form
Advanced Clinical Practitioner Vacancy
Hedon Group Practice is looking for an enthusiastic, flexible, knowledgeable and pro-active Advanced Nurse Practitioner or Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join our friendly team. You must be an autonomous Practitioner and a non-medical Prescriber.
Are you that person? If so why not contact us to find out more about us and our ethos.
- 12,000 patients GMS practice with EMIS Web clinical system
- 8 GP Partners
- Training practice currently with 2 Registrars
- Teaching practice for Hull York Medical School Years 2 and 5 and Physician Associates
- Our Practice Profile provides extensive details of the Practice and working arrangements
- We are a forward thinking harmonious team who try to balance the needs of primary care with other professional interests and personal wishes.
- ours andHours and salary are negotiable dependant on experience
- fULL fFull or part time positions considered
- ImmediatImmediate start available but flexible and prepared to wait for the right candidate
- WEAt least 5 weeks annual leave (pro-rata for part time) this could be more dependent on NHS service
For a copy of our Practice Profile or further information on how to apply please telephone Sarah Powell Business Manager on 01482 899111 or email email@example.com
Informal visits welcomed. We look forward to hearing from you.